- Motorsport applications include throttle,
clutch & suspension measurement
- Power generation applications include
blade pitch control in wind turbines
- Materials handling applications include
textile, paper & steel processing
- Automotive applications include vehicle
performance analysis & crash testing
- Transportation applications include
position control in railway traction
The Magni-Tec® range of contactless position sensors are exclusively designed and manufactured by Active Sensors. These pioneering long-life sensors accurately measure linear and rotary displacement utilising patented magnetic-inductive and magnetic-hall technology. Long-life is assured, as there is no electrical contact between the sensing circuit and the activating shaft. Magni-Tec® sensing circuits are designed and manufactured using 'advanced high-damping thermoplastic' to resist vibration, completely waterproof and cushion impacts. Sensor designs are available with single, dual, triple and quadruple outputs and a linear measurement range up to 300mm (12"), or a rotary measurement range up to 360°.
Magni-Tec® sensors are a versatile position measurement solution in control and monitoring systems that experience severe shock and vibration or suffer fluid and debris contamination.
Key Features and Benefits
- Superior Magni-Tec® contactless technology
- High temperature operation up to 200°C (392°F)
- Waterproof - sealed to IP68 & IP69K
- Suitable for high dither vibration applications
- Wide choice of mounting options
- Models in stock for rapid delivery
Magni-Tec® position sensors are used extensively in industrial equipment, automotive, marine & off-highway vehicles, and motorsport control and measurement systems.